At its core, 833 East is a technologically driven, environmentally sustainable modern office building. Its design maximizes architectural and engineering capabilities of today while planning to take advantage of new advancements in the future.
- On-site distribution antenna service (DAS) to enhance in-building cellular signal reception
- Intelligent dispatch passenger elevator service to expedite movement throughout the building
- Access to Downtown Milwaukee’s fiber optic ring
- Power source redundancy from two separate substations
- Backbone supports future technology with additional capacity
- Newest technology energy-efficient heating and cooling systems
- In-building emergency generator and safety systems